I firmly believe life should be an adventure and I try to live every day like that. Here’s a map of where I want to go next:
Beat obesity (done - December 20, 2011)
- Get to a “healthy” weight (180lbs for my height)
- Get to my UGW - I don’t have a number in mind because it seems so far off but I know what I want to look like. I’ll let you know when I get there.
Rescue a dog and train her to be my 4-legged fitspo (Done. Meet Olive!)
- Do a Color Run - This seems like a must-do for fitspo artists. August 25th in New York!
- Finish a Tough Mudder - Tough Mudder hasn’t announced when it’ll be doing it’s Tri-State 2012 even yet, but hopefully I’ll be there!
- Learn enough yoga to practice it outside of class - And more specifically, be able to go out with my boyfriend on hikes and do it in New England woods.
- Do a fitness shoot - I’m always the photographer, never the model. I’d like to do at least one in a bra, booty shorts and knee-high socks!
- Get body painted - Again, always the artist, never the model. (Yeah, I make most of my income as a face/body painter.) My boss and I are always comparing fitspo notes so once I hit my UGW we’re gonna paint me up together!
- Get a thigh tattoo - I have my next few tattoos planned out but this piece I’m saving for once I hit my UGW. You’ll all get to see it then!
- Train a success story - I love my friends and want them to be healthy too. I’ve already learned so much. I just need someone who wants to do it :)
- 1,000 followers on my blog - Ya’ll can help with this one!
and more to come…