Alright fitblrs. I don’t care if you ate Willy Wonka’s entire goddamn factory.
You didn’t do any worse than the rest of us did.
Clean your kitchen. Clean out your fridge. Banish junky left overs out of your pantry. Go grocery shopping. Go to the gym. Stop making excuses.
TODAY IS OUR DAY.
My legs (and most of my body) have been sluggish, stiff, weak and sore the past few days from over-training. I pushed my limits and that’s okay. But I needed a break.
- I pretty much just laid around for two days
- Ate around 2,300-2,500kcal each day (around/just over my daily “sustainable” level)
- Ate whatever the fuck I wanted and enjoyed the crap out of it
- My legs are back to feeling fucking perfect
- I lost the two pounds of water weight that I’d been retaining in my soreasfuck muscles
- Just weighed in at 186! 64 pounds officially lost!
My body and I are in love right now.
I don’t feel like I need it since I went pretty light on the cardio this weekend and haven’t lifted since Thursday… but today would be Day 7 of working out without a day off… and I kind of want to go to the gym after work and run.
Going to do some research but wondering your thoughts.