Yesterday: heating pad, few extra calories, hot tea, a bit of stretching, and loads of rest. 9hrs sleep.
Today: 7hrs sleep, sports massage after work, loads of water, and some more heat before I go to sleep.
Tomorrow: lightly getting back into the game? Elyptical for 30min, extra stretching!
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ONE IT.
Ugly sobbing because it feels so good bro.
- I don’t care what else
- Another rest day tomorrow and a massage appointment if I can find anyone this last minute
Let this be a lesson to everyone, including myself. Don’t forget to rest for two weeks. Don’t let your ego stop you from quitting your workout and taking a nap instead.
I can barely lift my legs or cough.
Oh my god sleep now.
But my ego wouldn’t let me leave the gym, so after 90minutes there I’m going to go dance at a wedding and tomorrow go to the boxing class I already signed up for.
Goddamn every muscle body is fatigued.
My legs (and most of my body) have been sluggish, stiff, weak and sore the past few days from over-training. I pushed my limits and that’s okay. But I needed a break.
- I pretty much just laid around for two days
- Ate around 2,300-2,500kcal each day (around/just over my daily “sustainable” level)
- Ate whatever the fuck I wanted and enjoyed the crap out of it
- My legs are back to feeling fucking perfect
- I lost the two pounds of water weight that I’d been retaining in my soreasfuck muscles
- Just weighed in at 186! 64 pounds officially lost!
My body and I are in love right now.
I don’t feel like I need it since I went pretty light on the cardio this weekend and haven’t lifted since Thursday… but today would be Day 7 of working out without a day off… and I kind of want to go to the gym after work and run.
Going to do some research but wondering your thoughts.